The COVID-19 pandemic and resulting economic crisis have a lot of landlords more interested in participating in the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher program. With so many California residents out of work, having the government pay some – possibly even most – of the rent sounds like a pretty good deal. Learn more about how this program works in this webinar.
Qualifies for 1 unit CCRM Continuing Education Credit
This webinar will provide an overview of the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program, including:
• Effect of new state rent control and anti-discrimination laws on program participation
• How the program is structured
• Special screening requirements for Section 8 applicants
• Procedures for rent payments and increases
• Rules for terminating the tenancy
Whitney Prout, Legal and Compliance Counsel, California Apartment Association
Joseph Carroll, Attorney at Law
This includes access to the On-Demand webinar only, this can be accessed through your account no later than 7 days after the date of the LIVE webinar.