There are several new forms and updates to existing forms for 2019. While some of the new and updated forms are related to compliance with new laws, while others are the direct result of member suggestions.
Learn about all the new and updated forms for 2019, including:
• Response to Defective Notice of Intent to Vacate (new) & Acknowledgement of Resident(s) Thirty-Day Notice of Intent to Vacate (update)
• Notice of Expiration and Non-Binding Proposal for Renewal (new - replaces Notice of Non-Renewal of Lease & Notice of Offer to Renew Lease)
• Flood Hazard Notification (new)
• Application (update), Notice of Denial to Rent (update), Notice of Denial of Application of Guarantor (update), Notice of Conditional Acceptance (update) & Certification to Investigative Consumer Reporting Agency (new)
• Extension Agreement (update – formerly Extension of Termination Date)
• Third Party Payor Agreement (update) & Guarantee of Rental Agreement (update)
• Three-Day Notice to Pay Rent or Quit (update)m Three-Day Notice to Conditions and/or Covenants or Quit (update) & Three-Day Notice to Conditions and/or Covenants or Quit - Monetary Breach (update)
• Notice of Change in Landlord, Management, and/or Agent for Service of Process (update)
• 24 Hour Notice of Entry (update)
• Water Conservation Addendum (update)
• Rental Applicant Reference Form (update)
• Parking/Garage Addendum (instructions only)
This webinar will not
address changes made to the 2019 Rental/Lease Agreement. The webinar which covers changes to the 2019 Rental/Lease Agreement can be found here
Heidi Palutke, CAA Vice President, Compliance and Education
Whitney Prout, CAA Policy and Compliance Counsel*Note: Due to the amount of content in this course, there will not be a question and answer period at the end of the webinar.
When: Wednesday, January 16, 2019
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Cost: $49 Member or $89 Non-MemberQualifies for 1 unit CCRM Continuing Education Credit