A board-certified entomologist will provide insight about bedbug biology and identification, bites and symptoms, and prevention and control measures.
A licensed pest control operator will explain how to tell bedbugs apart from other pests, the pros and cons of different bedbug treatment options, as well as information about how to properly prepare for treatments.
CAA legal counsel will also provide an overview of new legal requirements property owners are subject to related to bedbugs, and the CAA forms to help you comply.
This course will include coverage of the following topics:
- How to identify a bedbug infestation
- Why bedbugs are challenging to control
- How bedbug infestations start
- Treatment options for eradicating bedbugs
- Who is responsible treating infestations
- Mandatory bedbug disclosures
- CAA bedbug forms
On-Demand Cost: $59 CAA Member/ $89 Non-Member
Estimated Course Length: 1 Hr., 26 Min.
Qualifies for 2 Units of CCRM Continuing Education Credit for current CCRM Certified Individuals.