New California fair housing regulations covering reasonable accommodations and assistance animals took effect January 1, 2020.
Qualifies for 1 unit CCRM Continuing Education Credit
This webinar will cover what you need to know to address requests from applicants and tenants.
This webinar will cover:
- Timing of the applicant or tenant’s request,
- documentation of the request,
- verification of the disability and need for the animal,
- types and breeds of assistance animals,
- reasonable rules for the tenant and animal
Lynn Dover, Managing Partner, Kimball, Tirey, & St. John LLP
Heidi Palutke, Senior VP, Compliance and Education, California Apartment Association
This includes access to the On-Demand webinar only, this can be accessed through your account no later than 7 days after the date of the LIVE webinar.