Please join our webinar to learn about the types of laws that affect the ability to raise rent and summarize how they work.
Topics covered in this webinar include:
• An Introduction to Rent Control
• Overview of Local Rent Control Ordinances
• Statewide Rent Control Under AB 1482
• California’s Anti-Price Gouging Law
• Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program
• Providing Notice of Rent Increase
Heidi Palutke, Education, Policy and Compliance Counsel, California Apartment Association
Embert P. Madison, State Advocacy and Compliance Counsel, California Apartment Association
Original Broadcast Date: May 2022
On-Demand Cost: $49 CAA Member/ $89 Non-Member
Estimated Course Length: 1 Hr.
Qualifies for 1 Unit of CCRM Continuing Education Credit for current CCRM Certified Individuals.