Concord’s Residential Tenant Protection Program:
- Relocation Assistance – increased relocation payment for no-fault evictions
- Minimum Lease Terms – require owners to offer a 12-month lease at initial tenancy
- Rent Registry – require owners to submit rent rolls to the city
- Brenda Kain, Senior Housing Director, City of Concord
- Rhovy Lyn Antonio, Senior Vice President of Public Affairs, CAA
Original Broadcast Date: March 2021
On-Demand Cost: $25 CAA Member/ $59 Non-Member
Estimated Course Length: 1 Hr.
Qualifies for 1 Unit of CCRM Continuing Education Credit for current CCRM Certified Individuals.