This webinar will cover the different steps in the application process with information about legal compliance information and best practices, including:
• How to handle multiple applications for the same unit
• Procedures when there are co-applicants
• Complying with screening fee laws
• Holding deposits
• Accepting and denying applications
• Using CAA forms in the application process
Heidi Palutke, Education, Policy and Compliance Counsel - California Apartment Association
Whitney Prout, Policy & Compliance Counsel - California Apartment Association
Original Broadcast Date: September 2018
On-Demand Cost: $49 CAA Member/ $89 Non-Member
Estimated Course Length: 1 Hr.
Qualifies for 1 Unit of CCRM Continuing Education Credit for current CCRM Certified Individuals.
Note: This webinar is one part of CAA’s three-part Beginning the Tenancy series. While it may be taken as a standalone class, CAA recommends taking the entire series to get a more complete picture of the application and screening process.